Saturday 19 March 2016

Wildlife Canvas #3 Drawing an Elephant, then Painting her with the New Prima Paints

Good Morning, and Welcome to my Craft Room. I am moving on to my third Canvas, and this will be called, "Mama &Baby by Sunset". I had to first draw this elephant, paint her, then add the shadows, and TEXTURE,  for her to appear on this Canvas. Later, I will draw, and paint the baby to add to the Wildlife 3D Canvas. I used the New Prima Paints to give her the shading she needs, then applied Crackle Paste to set overnight, which will give my Mama Elephant all the wonderful "TEXTURE" that only an elephant can truly portray on this, My Wildlife Canvas! I will show you how I get this lovely elephant to have the rich TEXTURE, and realistic look that only an elephant has. Thank you for going through the "CANVAS" projects with me. I sure am enjoying it, and your encouraging comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment