Sunday 27 March 2016

Mixed Media Layout ...."Time", plus some very exciting news!

Good Morning, and welcome to my Craft Room today. I have been working on this Layout for you, and what an enjoyable project it was. I also shared with you some exciting news, that I will be joining
Tupelo Design LLC as one of their Guest DT members beginning Friday. I will post a video each Friday for you to enjoy. I would love for you to check out their wonderful store. You will find so many "in the new" craft products there, that are affordably  priced, plus FREE delivery in the U.S.A. You know how much I love to shop, so when I say that Tupelo's Store is reasonably priced, I mean just that. Smiles. I will drop back on Friday with a personal thank you video, to to show appreciation to the new DT I will be joining, along with the Owner's, Mike, his lovely wife Jane, Dan, and of course the family mascot "the ever loving Greyhound" Tupelo! Have a wonderful Resurrection Sunday with friends, and family, as we Celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord, and Saviour Jesus Christ. God Bless You my friends. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment