Tuesday 22 March 2016

My Bestie Design Team Project for March ...A Kleenex Box Get Well Interactive Card

Welcome friends to my March My Bestie Design Team Project. I created an Interactive Kleenex Box Get Well Card for you today. Please check out the Sherry Baldy Store's for all the wonderful SALES. Please visit the other Design Team Member's to see their gorgeous projects for the month of March. Here are the Links to visit the stores, and the DT member's projects on YouTube.

STORELINKS:


My-Bestieshttp://www.my-besties.com  this is the same as www.inspirationalbath.com

ScrapbookStamp Societywww.scrapbookstampsociety.com

Jen Evers

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers & Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete