Sunday 13 March 2016

Pt.2 Distress CrayonTechnique, Acrylic Painting of Birch Trees in Realistic Fashion "BONUS" ...Learning to draw Birds

Welcome to my Craft Room to prepare this Canvas with the Distress Paints, and Liquitex Professional Grade Acrylic Paint. We will paint some of the most unique Birch trees over top of the  Distress Crayon layering technique from Pt. 1.  Please go to  Part 1  where the beginning of this Canvas took form.  The WINNER Marla Owens, asked me to create a Canvas using what she loves most. Bird houses, birds, Taupe, and Turquoise Acrylic Paints, and wrap it around a Vintage feel. I was overjoyed to begin this for her. I picked 10 Winner's for my 3000 Subscriber Giveaway, to show my appreciation to those the take the time to view, and leave me such inspiring comments after each project. As you all know I design for Miss Sherrie Baldy Stamps, as her YouTube DT Member for a couple of years. I also place my video's over on Stamp Nation for little over the two year mark. I have gained many friendships there. I know that thousands of member's watch my video's daily, and support me in every way possible.  I share my Haul video's, my DT work, my day to day Card Creations, which I might add are Vintage in most respects. I enjoy CAS too, leaving us a variety of cards to explore. Love to make my "Start to Finish" Albums has brought me many subscriber's, which eventually become amazing friends. You have made my channel grow in the last week, from 3000 to 3500 in such a short amount of time. I am blessed. Thank you Subscriber's. You are the reason I create, and bring you the products I use in my video's, so you can purchase them to make your own creations. Your comments inspire me to do better. I have some amazing new products to show you, and some amazing craft goodness to bring to your Craft Table. I know you call me your enabler, as you buy the products I personally promote. hahahahahaha I hope to gain up to 4000  Subscriber's in the next week. I am going to post a few more Giveaway's soon my friends. Thank you for emailing me, commenting, and showing your support. If you have any projects you would like me to create, just drop me a line. Happy Crafting my Friends, and have fun shopping. Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment