Saturday 27 February 2016

My Bestie YouTube Design Team Project for the month of February. A Kraft Card Mini Canvas

Welcome to the My Bestie YouTube Design Team Project for February. I wanted to show how you can take an A2 size Kraft Card, and turn it into a cute little Vintage Canvas. I used Distress Inks, Distress Stains, My Bestie Ginger Girl Image, Peco Embellisher Clear, Lace, Paper Rose, Paper leaf, Wooden Flourishes, Wooden Embossed Frame, Burlap, Metal Heart Keychain, and of course GESSO. Thank you for joining me for my YOUTUBE Project today.

STORELINKS:


My-Bestieshttp://www.my-besties.com  this is the same as www.inspirationalbath.com

ScrapbookStamp Societywww.scrapbookstampsociety.com

FANPAGES!!! (WHERE WE POST OUR VIDEOS TO SHARE!)




ScrapbookStamp Society FacebookGrouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/205539419562521/

MY BESTIES DESIGNS: (our videos will be posted here!)https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.833110576752571&type=1

DESIGNTEAM MEMBERS (check us all out for exciting projects and inspiration! EVERY WEEKEND!)

Jen Evers

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable. You can't go wrong when you use burlap. This was a great tutorial for showing how to get the best results from Inktense Pencils. I was taught to do it all wrong. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debbie, but make sure you check out the way you were taught, maybe it is me that is doing it wrong....hahahaha You never know with a self taughter.....Is that a word? lol

      Delete
  2. Hi Carol. Love your blog. So much creativity here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a blessing. I am delighted that you took the time, with your busy crafting business, to drop me such an encouraging note. I have watched you for so long, I feel like we are friends....hahaha Once again, thanks so much Shellie, I am rooting for you on HC DT Call.....You go girl........

      Delete
  3. Hi carol i just love your tutorial thank you for taking the time to video for us hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice of you Tina, to drop me a line. I love making video's, it is the editing that takes up so much of my time...hahahaha The crafting is the easy peasy part....Take care.

      Delete