Thursday 11 February 2016

"Calm before the Storm" Card created with Stampscape Stamp Sets.

Good Morning my wonderful friends, and welcome to my Craft Room. Today I will showing a card I created using Stampscapes Stamp Sets, I called, "Calm before the Storm. This is the first card I made using the Stampscapes Sets, wanting to practice which Inks would work best on Glossy Card Stock, using these wonderful stamps. I cased this card from the Stampscape Site, and added my own style as it progressed. I had so much fun experimenting, I thought I would put the video up, and let you view the fun I had. It was so much fun to see which inks I could use on the Glossy Card Stock. I can't wait to do a Wilderness Scene on my next card, using bright Inks to pop the Stamps off the Glossy paper. I hope you enjoy the process. God Bless, and have a blessed week.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Carol😃
    3000 subbies is a huge accomplishment. God Bless you and everything that is to come. We will most definitely get you to 6000. You are talented and have a beautiful spirit. Blessings
    Rasheeda

    ReplyDelete