Monday 22 February 2016

A Little Vintage Find...Isn't the colour pretty?

Hi everyone, and thanks to all my new, and not so new subscriber's. I have been out all day today, as I had to go to a Dr.'s appointment. On my way home, I stopped by our Antique Shop, where I found this little treasure, and it now sits in my Craft Room. It is a heavy little typewriter too. Metal is hard to find in the new one's today, isn't it? I love filling my Craft Room with anything "Vintage", like me...hahaha I also went over to Buffalo Stamp and Stuff, and had lunch with the owner, Sharon. She showed me all the new products she brought back from CHA, and tomorrow I will do a Haul video for you, along with the last of my 5 CAS Cards. I apologize for being a few days late on that one. I will catch up tomorrow. I left the house at 9:00 a.m., and got home in time to get dinner on the table, and catch up on my wonderful comments.....Thanks for dropping by, and I am going to surprise you with some pretty crafts this week. See you there......

No comments:

Post a Comment