Sunday 5 April 2015

Coloring Skin Tones

Welcome to my Craft Room. Well, here is the full color tutorial I have put together for you. It was late when I was starting to color, and I was extremely tired. I decided to place some of my favorite Hymns on while coloring this amazing My Besties Digi. I noticed I didn't get the color's of the Copic's I was using in the camera, sorry about that. I was tired, and not used to just coloring without yakking at the same time. I will list the colors below. Please remember you can color skin images using just two Copic colors, and it will present itself very well. Not always do you have to have a striking mid tone color. You can create that with just two Copic's, if they are in the same color range. Now remember, I am not Copic Certified, like those I look up to, like Marie Gamber, and so many other wonderful colorist's. I am however, Copic Crazy, so that's my qualification. hahaha If you have any questions, please leave a comment. By the way, I have gone over my goal of 1000 subscriber's on YouTube, so look for some Giveaway's next week to show my appreciation. Thank you to my Blog Subscriber's. I see I have some new people that have joined. Thanks ever so much.

Here is a list of Copic's I used on this particular Image: E 00  E 11  E 13  E 21  E 50  E 55  R 20

Here is another wonderful product I love to have around my Craft Room Teflon Bone Folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment