Wednesday 25 February 2015

Blessed by Happy Mail

This was a very big HAPPY MAIL BLESSING sent to me, and received by me today. Do you ever wonder at times why we do some things? Why do we take time from our day, to film a card tutorial, upload it, sometimes taking 4 hours to upload, or your camera battery dies half way through your project, and you have to start over....lol, and the thought runs through your mind, why am I doing this? Well, there may be discouragement along the way, but there are people you meet through your Journey, that inspire you to carry on! Virginia Delzer is one of these people. She always has a kind comment, a word of encouragement, to make me carry on with my long process video's. She says that I inspire her! I think it's the other way around. Please join me as I open up my HAPPY MAIL, from my dear Subscriber, and friend, Virginia!  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment