Monday 2 February 2015

Quick, and Simple Twine Organizer, plus a little Haul.

Welcome to my Craft Room today! I am looking forward to my FIRST TIME Blog Hop, that my dear friend Penny asked me to participate in! I will try, and not let her down on Monday, when I post my video! Phew, I'm stressing already! It's the COMPUTER knowledge I lack that scared me, when committing to this wonderful Blog Hop. (Smile). As soon as Penny asked if I would join the Blog Hop, a Stampin Up order was immediately placed! I'm praying I will receive it tomorrow. I have my card idea's ready to create, the minute the big BROWN truck arrives, and I take out all that big BROWN paper, out of that big BROWN box! Lol Please check out the other very talented people in this Blog Hop. You won't be disappointed. I'm praying I'll make my BLOG look BLOGGISHLY "BLOG HOPPY"! Big Smiles!  On another note, my sister Barb was Thrift Store shopping on Saturday, and brought me this package.  She knew I'd enjoy this bag of goodies, and I certainly did! Let's open it together, shall we? To help me take the (COMPUTER PRESSURE) off my mind, I made this little organizer for my twine. It's a QUICK, and SIMPLE project! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment