Sunday 1 February 2015

One Layer Trifold Balloon Die Card

Welcome to my Craft Room. I uploaded this video yesterday, and never had a chance to post it until now. I added these pictures, to show you the finished card, after adding a few more elements. See how the Glossy Accents made the Ink dots naturally swirl while drying. I thought it looked very pretty. Adding the Velcro to the corners, assured me the card would remain closed when placing it in the matching envelope....the one I need to create asap! HaHaHa! The final touches were the pretty opal Sequins for added texture. Wait until you see the TWINE ORGANIZER I made from something we all may have around the house! HINT: I found mine in the bathroom CABINET! I can't wait to show you this PRETTY, QUICK, and EASY Craft! Oh yes, did I mention wonderfully AFORDABLE? See it on the next video. I haven't forgotten my CANVAS. I'm waiting to feel better, before finishing it for you. It will be a GIVEAWAY when reaching my 700th video!

No comments:

Post a Comment