Thursday 28 June 2018

The Hedgehog Hollow DT JULY Kit REVEAL plus a Chit Chat

Thank you for joining me for the JULY Reveal Hedgehog Hollow Box. This July filled Kit includes amazing supplies and the THEME is "RAINBOW".  You will love all the little Hedgehog Stamped images, Rainbow Die, Rainbow Sentiments, Rainbow super thick double sided 6x6 papers and so much more.

I videotaped a "Thank You" tutorial last week for the opportunity I was given to Design for Hedgehog Hollow and LDRS Creative Teams. There are super creative Design Team Members on both Channels. For me to be asked to create for them was an unbelievable opportunity I appreciate so much. I really wanted it to be a personal thank you so I came on camera to express my appreciation and to chat a little.

 " EXCITING NEWS" I have another opportunity offered me that I will share at a later date. smile

Here is the Hedgehog Hollow Link

Thank you to everyone for all your encouragement and inspiration you share with me in your comments. I have some exciting card ideas and fun projects for you soon. Have a Blessed Canada Day Weekend.

I will see you tomorrow for another Hedgehog Hollow Card Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment