Thursday 21 June 2018

LDRS Creative DT Project "Braided Ribbon" Instructional Tutorial

Good evening my LDRS Creative friends. What a beautiful Design Team Project I have for you this evening. It has my favorite "Braided Ribbon" Instructional Tutorial weaved into this LDRS Creative Card. Included are the Die Sets that I adore showcasing and featuring in my creative projects. I use as many products for Designing and Creating as I can along with our amazing Team.  I hope that you find this Design Team Project Inspirational.

Here are the products used to create the "Braided Ribbon" All in One Card Die Set.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to leave me a comment. I will be more than happy to answer them if I can for you. Have a Blessed Weekend.

You will have an exciting time Shopping at the LDRS Store. The prices are fantastic, and the quality of the LDRS Creative Products are second to none.

Polkadoodle Stamp Set Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

Basic Builders 1 Set UNBELIEVABLE SALE ITEM

Rectangle Layers UNBELIEVABLE SALE TODAY

Background Builder Set UNBELIEVABLE SALE ITEM TODAY

Love Word Die UNBELIEVABLE SALE ITEM TODAY

CHECK OUT THESE SALES FOR UNBELIEVABLE PRICES

HYBRID INKS SALE PRICES FOR SET

HAPPY DAYS

Check these Clearance items out today.

Thank you as always for your support and checking out these fabulous products from LDRS Creation


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment