Saturday 2 June 2018

Guest Design Project for Cheeky Studio "Selfie, Selfie, Selfies"

Good afternoon my friends. It is a nice "cool" day here for a change. We had some stifling hot weather last week. I hope that everyone is having a great Saturday. I just finished the edit/voiceover for this Layout I created for a GUEST DESIGN spot on "CHEEKY STUDIO You will find some wonderful Scrapbook Kits, Ephemera, Badges and so much more to make your projects extra special. I have the wonderful privilege of Guest Designing for Tuesdae where she has a wonderful shop for all the special items one needs to create super fun Layouts/Scrapbook Pages.

I am showcasing the WINTER FLOWER  ephemera I was gifted for this Project. Thank you Tuesdae for picking out exactly what I love to create with and that is "flowers". This will go live tomorrow morning. As always I want to thank you for viewing and supporting my Blog. I want to also thank Miranda Webber for her assistance with the postings. A HUGE thank you to Tuesdae for giving me this opportunity to showcase her fabulous products.

I will be designing once again for you the middle of June with another totally different project I think you will enjoy. Have a Blessed week my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Great Post! Thanks for your share! I like reading your post. You can get Satin Ribbon here for gift wrapping!

    ReplyDelete