Saturday 30 June 2018

LDRS Creative Design Team Triple Flip Cards with Acetate Centre Magnet Flip

Good morning friends and thank you for joining me today for the LDRS Design Team Project for June. I had a blast creating this Triple Flip Card. The center is Acetate that folded down for added interest. I included the funniest Blooper to show that I really wasn't focused on the "BUGS" I was using. You will see what I mean when you view this today. hahaha Here are the Links to products I used when creating with LDRS Creative Supplies.

List of Supplies:

LDRS SHOP

Amazing CLEARANCE priced Dies

Dotted Wings Die CLEARANCE PRICED

Happy Days Circle Dies

CLEARANCE ITEMS AT UNBELIEVABLE PRICES

Masking Paper

Watermark Ink

Embossing Powder WHITE

EXTREME Clean Stamp Cleaner

HYBRID Full Set INKS

CLEAR Embossing Powder

Lovelette PEEK-A-BOO Die

Thank you for spending time with me today. Enjoy our Canada Day weekend as we are heading into JULY. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment