Wednesday 2 May 2018

A Fun and Simple Planner Cover for the LDRS "Spring has Sprung" May Planner

Good afternoon everyone. Thank you for taking the time to view my tutorials each time I present them. It really means so much to me. I try to remember to pop over here to answer the comments, but when I get busy answering my comments on my Channel I do forget to come here. I apologize if you have left me a message in the past and I missed answering you. I am making it a priority to come right over here after I finish all my comments on YouTube. Thank you for your understanding. I have come to absolutely adore the Little Darling Rubber Stamp Products. Being on the Design Team has been a Highlight for me for sure. If you have any questions about anything in my tutorial, please don't hesitate to leave it here, and I will get back to you. You can find the WINNERS of the Blog Hop HERE.

You can find any of the products I have used at the STORE

Isn't this Planner a wonderful addition to our organizational supplies. I made this cover so I can easily place it in my purse for easy access. You will find this Planner/Sticker and more over HERE

THE SALES ARE UNBELIEVABLE. I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE CHECKING THEM OUT:
ENJOY SHOPPING HERE

Have a wonderful week my friends and I will see you soon with some A2 Cards for you to enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Carol I absolutely love, love, love your videos. Long or short they are mesmerising. YOU are wonderful to watch and listen to.This card is fabulous I love how it came together. I can see your brain ticking over as you work. thank you so much for all you do. Hugs

    ReplyDelete