Monday 30 April 2018

LDRS "Shopping Haul Winnie" Shh, my 2 lips are sealed........

Thank you so much for joining me today. I had so much fun showcasing some of the beautiful LDRS products. I think you are going to fall in love with every single element I used in this project as much as I did. Here are some of the product links for you to check out. Thank you as always for your support and encouragement. Have fun checking out the Shop. See you soon on the next LDRS projects. Please check out the remarkable markdown prices as I have never seen before. Items will go quickly so check it out soon.  In the LIST BELOW please note the items with the (*****)'s before the item. It simply means I used it on a previous project. Thank you for checking these LDRS Products.
SIMPLY AMAZING!

Direct access to the LDRS Shop

Clipboard Die Set

Tag Dies

Victorian Border Die

Let Love Grow

Shopping Haul Winnie

*Mini Clear Critter Set from previous video tutorial

*Puppy Time Clear Stamps and Dies

Hybrid Ink BUNDLE SALE

Clear Embossing Powder

*Sincerely Yours Paper Packs 6x6

Snowy White HYBRID Ink

Masking Paper LUV MINE..... :)

Watermark INK.....Clear INK that is fabulous

White Embossing Powder

*Puppy Love Clear Stamps and Dies

Background Builder Set 1 SALE

Basic Pierced Ovals.....SALE

Basic Stitched Flags.....SALE

Fantabulous Die Set.....SALE

Tea Time Paper Pack 6x6 FANTASTIC

NOTICE: I am THANKING you ahead of time for taking a look at the most beautiful products I have been sent to create with. Color-Coded, and Teflon Coated Dies that are one of the most fantastic dies I have worked with. The SALES going on right now are REMARKABLY PRICED. You have to see it to believe it. Have fun shopping my sweet friends. Thank you "ANGIE HUNT" OF LDRS for putting out products that are made for Crafters with Heart. Thank you to all the very talented Design Team Members that make using these remarkable products so much fun. I am proud to say I Design for LDRS . ( I am keeping good Company with a Company that CARES.)

MAY Blog Hop time is soon upon us. I am on this Team of DT Members to showcase some of the NEW and wonderful products created with YOU in mind. It is all about YOU my friends. Smile, and have a Blessed Week.




No comments:

Post a Comment