Thursday 17 May 2018

Inlay Embossed Technique

A warm welcome to my Craft Room today. I am very thankful for you dropping by to visit. This card was created to show the Inlay Embedded Emboss Technique. I had so much fun creating it, even though it had some rough bumps in the road to get it up to YouTube today. smile

Here are some of the supplies I used in the making of it:

Vintage Tea Party Embossing Folder

Floral Background Stamp

I used my Polychromo Pencils, Black 110lb. Card Stock from Michaels, Perfect Pearls and the rest is stash goodness.

As always I want to thank you for viewing my Blog and being such good friends. God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol...Loved the beautiful card and of course always enjoy your video's (they are uplifting)and what a wonderful way to start my day! I can hear the smile in your voice! I was hoping to find out what jewel picker was you using in this video? Mine does not work it was by WeR Quickstik(said was as I buried it a long...long time)Carol-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I turned 64 in Dec & have a Grandson Hunter....I have sole care of my now 11yr old nephew Charlie...I was 61 & thought geez ... but he needed me & has helped me also....I love your vids...Pattie Hillenberg

    ReplyDelete