Tuesday 9 January 2018

Polychromo colouring for Beginners, with extra colouring techniques.

Good evening my friends. Here is a video full of colouring techniques that are fun, and colourful. I hope you will enjoy it. I also see that my ending is a few minutes short when you get to the end, and want to view other video tutorials. haha I didn't catch it before sending it to YouTube. At 122:31 minutes it goes blank, and you just hear the music. If you scroll a little farther, the video tutorials will pop up. (smile) I did the edit again, but it was having difficulty uploading to Youtube, so I just left it the way it is. I figure you don't mind forwarding it a little if you would like to see the extra vids. smile .......Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. "Stanks" for the WONDERFUL video! Please don't shorten your videos, it is so enjoyable spending relaxing time watching you create and giggle along with you and your pup!! I LOVE longer videos, especially yours������������

    ReplyDelete