Friday 5 January 2018

Happy Haul, Altenew, Simon Says Stamps. and Topflight Stamps.

Thank you friends for joining me this evening for a little Crafting Haul I did on Boxing Day. I hope this finds you doing well. I am finished my Technique Colouring Card, and can't wait to share it. Here are the places you can find some of the products in my Haul. I do hope it was helpful.

Micro Brushes There is a place called, "Wish" where they are $1.00 Pk.

My order is found here on SSS Site

Top Flight Stamp Company....My Second Order of Craft Products

Altenew





5 comments:

  1. *hugs* Carol! Why do people have to be so mean?! Prayers definitely going up, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn. I found out that it was actually YouTube that put that on my Channel due to the Algorithm that automatically generates a Channel getting over a 100 views in a short amount of time they flag you as they did me, than when I agreed to a report, they made it right. I am in the clear, and everything is wonderful again. Thanks for your support. Hugs

      Delete
  2. I am here for you my friend, and if necessary, please send your vids directly to my email. You are my inspiration and I have learned so much from you. We have our differences in our every day views, but never once, have you tried to impose your beliefs on me and I love that about our relationship. We are so different and then, so much alike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Phew, great news. Hey that is the price you have to pay for being so popular. . .

    ReplyDelete