Wednesday 17 January 2018

Double Shaker Card Altenew Inspired

Good afternoon friends. Here is a Double Shaker Card tutorial featuring the New Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine by Altenew.  I included a quick overview on better understanding the Copic Numbering System. I remember when I first learned why Copic placed the number on the markers, and what they meant to me the user of them.  It helped me better choose the colours for my colour blending, and made a huge impact on my understanding of why they are there, and how to pronounce  them to remind me why they are numbered in such a way.  I hope you like it, and it will inspire you to use Copic's with a new outlook when choosing colour combinations. I also am delighted to show the new Mini Blossom Die cutting machine by Altenew. It makes for quick sentiment die cuts for any project, and looks lovely sitting on your work space. Thank you to Altenew for sending this to me. I am grateful, and will be creating more cards using it in the future. Have a blessed week everyone. I will be back to place the links to products shortly. smiles

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol, First I want 5o tell you what beautiful cards you mak. I was wondering, where do you get beautiful hymn music from? I would love to have that to listen to. Do you play the piano and do your own music. You area beautiful person and lots of fun to watch. Linda

    ReplyDelete