Saturday 19 December 2015

Make an Elegant Christmas Card in 10 minutes...that was my goal!

Welcome to my Craft Room today. I decided to challenge myself to make a Clean & Simple Card in 10 minutes this evening, and this was the final outcome. I went to a store yesterday to purchase some chocolate for my baking, and while standing in line this idea came to my mind. Isn't it funny how as card maker's our mind is always thinking of ways to create cards. I could not wait to get started, and push myself to not only make another Clean & Simple Card, but to do it as close to 10 minutes as I could get. The card is still drying, but the look is so elegant, that I am going to make 5 more to hand out at Christmas. Thank you so much for your support, and for subscribing to my Blog. It means so much to me. Have a wonderful weekend, and I will see you on my next project.

2 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us. It looks like it takes much longer than 10 minutes. Merry Christmas to you.

    Warmly,
    Tippy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for leaving me such a sweet comment Tippy. It really just took 10 minutes. This is such a nice looking card for spending so little time on it....hahahaha Have a Blessed New Year Tippy.....Almost 2016

    ReplyDelete