Monday 14 December 2015

Christmas Poinsettia Woodgrain Card.....My version of a "Clean and Simple" Card

Good Morning, and welcome to my craft room. I decided to make some "Clean and Simple" style cards this week, after viewing The 12 Tags of Christmas. I took the Tag on page 2, and made a card from viewing Kittie's tag. Her Blog can be found here to view some of her amazing Card Creations. I have decided to take the Tag idea's, and incorporate them into card designs this week. I hope that you will enjoy them throughout the week, and go over to see some of the Tags for yourself. I am sure that you already subscribe, but just in case you don't, I am leaving the Link here for you. Have a wonderful week of Craftiness.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, Your card is really nice!! Thank-you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, Your card is really nice!! Thank-you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete