Wednesday 2 July 2014

Galaxy Galore

This is the video showing this wonderful Galaxy Card which inspired me yesterday, from Kristine Werner's Blog. Makes a wonderful Masculine card in a jiffy! Hope you give this a try! I can't wait to do the midnight sky, with a lightning bolt I viewed today! The Craft Room is not getting any cooler temperature wise...lol...but the cards I'm wanting to create are HOT! I'm just a few video's shy of 500! Can you believe it? In less than 2 years, I have downloaded almost 500 video's! I know people have giveaway's for SUBBIE'S that reach a certain number! I'm not sure about VIDEO'S????...lol...
I can't wait to reach 100 SUBSCRIBER'S though! I have been at 67 for such a long time...If you know how I can reach out for subscriber growth, please leave me a COMMENT explaining how to up my audience ...Don't get me wrong here, I am thankful for every single subscriber! Thank you everyone that has joined, and to all that drop by, just to view! I'm ever so grateful for you too! Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment