Sunday 4 August 2013

Olivia and I, stamping out cards today...nothing but FUN, FUN, FUN!


There brings me no greater joy, than to spend the day, and evening...sleep over week end, with Olivia.....we are Craft Room Roomies,,,,,,,,lol....we could spend 24/7 just creating cards together....I put together a box of paper to bring home with her for her ART ROOM....When she has friends over, she teaches classes on SU CARDS...LOL...they love it...I gave her a collection of ink, stamps, runner, punches, her own trimmer, ribbons, brads, punch outs, letters, and a bouquet of flowers to set on her desk, from the Nan....just to say, I love you, and ...you go girl...workshops at 10 years old...I love it....I gave her a large cork board to display her friends cards,....my son hung it up next to her desk....she has dimensionals, score board, bone folder...and all the encouragement I can muster to keep her creating.....Olivia said to me today, that she saves at the dollar store buying gifts, and cards...she does them for herself...you should see her artwork!...I know I'm bragging, but, I did this for all my sweet granddaughters, to get them interested in creating artwork....she has her chalks too....lol...they email their school projects....if they create it themselves, I buy them something to hang in their room....it's so much fun....please enjoy our card day....especially for you to join in the FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment