Sunday 25 August 2013

Electrifying 100 Percent High Voltage Card


Hi Friends...I saw this card on Pinterest last week, and couldn't wait to CASE it. I added a few extra elements to make it my own....There are so many talented, and creative Card Makers on there. I seldom went on Pinterest, until my BFF Cathy, got me hooked on viewing this too....haha.....I also realized the LARGE prong is supposed to be on the LEFT, not the RIGHT...LOL....thanks Deb, for letting me know I will never make it as an Electrician ....lol...I want to take this opportunity to thank every person that signed up to receive my Blog...I'm honored to have a place in your computer...SMILES, where we can spend some time CRAFTING...have a wonderful week....and give this card a go...You'll love making it!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable and I haven't seen this card before! I love it. I may have to dig around and see if I can scrounge up the supplies to make one of these. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn....you can do it girl....smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a place on my computer and in our hearts!
    love you
    sherrill graff

    ReplyDelete