Friday 23 August 2013

DO YOU EVER WONDER ABOUT MY BLESSING BOXES ???

I have given away so many gifts from my BLESSING BOXES, I can't keep track...lol...I love to be a BLESSING when ever I can. I have a video out, called, WHAT IS A BLESSING BOX?....if you would like to know how it originated...I don't have a video for you this week, because I have been so busy getting ready for our son's Wedding next week! I also had 4 BLESSING BOX WINNERS last month, and I packaged them, sent them away...I have a sweet card ready to tape, so it looks like it will get posted Tuesday....Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll talk to you soon!...thanks so much for tuning in!...SMILES...I placed some pics on SC, if you'd like to see some of the things I bought for next month's BLESSING BOX...TAKE CARE

No comments:

Post a Comment