Wednesday 1 July 2020

NEW LDRS CREATIVE SUMMER RELEASE Seaside Recipe Cook Book



Happy Dominion Day to all my Canadian friends. What a beautiful day to celebrate this milestone called CANADA. I am proud of my heritage. I know you feel the same way where you were born.

It is time for the NEW Release over on LDRS Creative. All the products you can find HERE

I began showcasing this Release with the wonderful Stamp Set and this Die Explore and Discover with the matching STAMP SET.

I had so much fun designing for you using each and every set of Stamps and Dies plus the ever beautiful Stencils. When I saw the Release it prompted me to make a Seaside Recipe Book. This is the beginning of the journey we will watch together.

The Products I used are listed below. All you have to do is press on the Link and you will be brought directly to the product at LDRS Creative.

Check this SALE in the BUNDLE PACKAGE

Here is the fantastic Stencil I used in this project. It is called OCEAN WAVES
The fantastic Hybrid Inks can be found BUNDLE PRICED
Please check out the CLEARANCE SECTION

Each Tutorial I post for you I will have each product listing below the video as I did here in this project. Thank you for always for being such an encouragement to me and I look forward to hearing what your thoughts of this NEW SUMMER RELEASE.

You can find LDRS Creative INSPIRATION JUST BY PRESSING THIS LINK

See you soon,
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment