Monday 29 June 2020

Haul # 1 and a little shared surprise for you to enjoy!


Good evening my friends. I do hope everyone is having a great start to their week. I am sharing this fun-filled tutorial with you as a Part 1. The reason for sharing this small haul is I can't wait any longer for other orders to arrive so I could do the tutorial in one video. You know how excited I get when I purchase even the smallest order. I have gone so long without ordering and as you know I have been shopping in my stash for months. I thought it was high time I order some things I have wanted and some I had needed.

You know I needed an Electronic Die Cutting Machine after selling my Gemini. I ordered it in hopes of having it to share with the large cutting dies that came first. hahaha Well, I came home today and sitting on my porch was the wonderful machine I want to show you. I have a few things arriving this week so I will try to wait until they arrive and do the entire haul then. I don't do many haul videos due to the fact I wanted to pull from my stash to create and use what I have before buying more.

To bring you up to date LDRS Creative has a new Release out and everyone is so excited to show you the projects that were made with the Release. Please check some of the Release Product Creations here.

1.     New Release with Angie Hunt of LDRS Creative

2.     Crafting with Lynnea showcasing the Mermaid Set

3.     Please check out the New Release here at the Shop

I have been preparing some fun projects for the New Release as well. I have some fun projects I have been working on for you which will begin July 1st. Wait until you see the different ideas I came up with to inspire you with this FANTASTIC RELEASE. I can hardly wait to spend some time around my island with you as we create together and share a fun and inspiring "FRIEND" time together.

Please enjoy this little Haul and a little surprise thrown in for you. I will see you soon as I prepare to showcase the New Release Products "Carol Style". teehee I am having so much fun with this Release. Make sure you have enough snacks and your favorite liquids as we create together.

Please go over to the " INSPIRATION" LDRS CREATIVE DESIGN TEAM PROJECTS ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO ENJOY AND BE INSPIRED. They are all HERE waiting for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment