Wednesday 8 July 2020

LDRS Creative Slimline Card and Envelope and how to limit "Stress".


Good evening my dear friends. Thank you for supporting me as I put my work here on my Blog. Showcasing LDRS Creative is a Blessing and I thank Angie Hunt for having me design for her. It all began over 15 or so months ago. It seems like yesterday. The PRODUCTS are as great today as they were back then. I feel super blessed to be a part of such a talented group of DT Members. I wanted to post a positive post as this week has been a difficult one for me. Struggling with High Blood Pressure and at the same time struggled with my computer getting my videos to post properly was a challenge. smiles Today I actually did 3 separate edits and 3 separate voiceovers that took much of my day. huge smiles I did a HAUL video from Shopping last Friday and now I will do another Tuesday Haul video next because I needed to get away from another stressful computer situation and simply SHOP.  To keep a sweet spirit and great attitude while praying for an answer was easy. I just asked the Lord to keep me safe as I jumped in my F150 and went on a HAUL Shopping Spree and enjoyed a lovely visit with Brenda the owner of Stamplicity. I came home yesterday with enough supplies to keep me busy for some time. teehee I was now ready to face another computer issue. Apple Support stayed on the line with me to get things sorted out today. I will post the Haul video soon. smile Thank you for your prayers and thank you to Apple Support when I needed them. What a Blessing.

Let's have fun as we create another Slimline card using the Mermaid Stamp and Die Set from LDRS Creative. You will find all the products on the "PRODUCTS" LIST ABOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment