Tuesday 31 July 2018

LDRS Creative Reveal Card/Envelope

LDRS Creative has a beautiful release of awesome products. I created this card and envelope to show some of the products in action. I hope that you will check out some of the products used in this tutorial by simply pressing the Links provided. As always I appreciate your support and the time you spend viewing. Have a wonderful week. I will see you soon with the matching Canvas I did before receiving the products. Isn't it funny how that works out at times? I was amazed that I began a Canvas with a few dolphins coming out of the ocean. When I finished the Canvas I received this release with an Ocean scene of fun dolphins and more.  I will list the products below.

LDRS Creative Shopping LINK

Heatwave Stamp Set

Shore Lucky Stamp Set

Scallop Rectangle Die Set

Sun & Cloud Die Set

Sunburst Rectangle Die

Surfing Wave & Sandy Beach Die

Waves and Clouds Die Set

Half Bundle 1 Set SALE

You Are My Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pack

Full Collection BUNDLE

Snowy White INK

Watermark Embossing Pad

Raven Black INK

White Embossing Powder

Clear Embossing Powder

Hybrid INK BUNDLE 25








No comments:

Post a Comment