Thursday 19 July 2018

Cheeky Studio Guest Design Layout Dad and Me Coffee/Latte Layout

Good morning my friends. Thank you to CHEEKY STUDIO  for the opportunity of GUEST DESIGNING for them today. This layout is focused around the LATTE LOVE KIT  You will be wonderfully surprised with the selection of Ephemera, Kits and so much more you can order for your Scrapbooking, Card Making, and Layout needs.

I definitely encourage you to check out all the supplies for your next project. If you have any questions about this project please leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

A few other supplies: LAMINATING POUCHES HEIDI SWAPP MINK MACHINE

Have a wonderful day today. Thank you to Tuesdae for the opportunity to GUEST DESIGN for CHEEKY STUDIO today.

1 comment:

  1. Carol...I apologize if my comment shows up five times...I seem to be challenged today. 😂. I meant to say how much I love this layout. I know your granddaughter is going to cherish it.

    ReplyDelete