Tuesday 10 July 2018

Hedgehog Hollow Design Team July Kit 2 Card Project using Chibitronics and more!

Welcome to my Craft Room today. I hope you are having a great week. This is the July Kit Project for the Hedgehog Hollow featuring Sunny Studio Stamps and Dies

I decided to create a 2 Card project using the wonderful Chibitronic Lights in one card creation and a childrens blow up pool using hair gel with ink refill on the other card. In this tutorial, I wanted to show how easy it is to set up Chibitronic Lights.

I know you are going to love the July Kit as much as I do. The items featured in this Kit you will find HERE

Other items on my cards I will list below for your convenience:

Tim Holz Bigz Small Easel Die

Cougar Heavy Weight 130lb. Paper Card Stock

Xyron Creative Station SALE PRICED

Fiskar Scissors SALE PRICED

Nuvo Adhesive SALE PRICED

Nuvo Crystal Glaze SALE PRICED

Nuvo Glitter Marker SALE PRICED

Scrapbook.com Clearance Items

Basic Grey Magnets

No comments:

Post a Comment