Wednesday 25 April 2018

LDRS What are Hybrid Inks? How do I Swatch/Name them?

Good afternoon friends. I want to thank everyone that joined me over at the amazing LDRS Blog Hop Sites. There are so many wonderful surprises, gifts, coupons and so much more happening right HERE . I  decided to hop along with tutorials on my own in support of all the DT Members that are contributing their talents over on the HOP.  Please take some time to check out all the creativity, and show your love and support for each project shared. Thank you very much. I know you will love every single event. Today is DAY 2 of the HOP. I will see you tomorrow on DAY 3. I received these Hybrid Inks from Angie last week. I can't wait to begin creating with them. Thank you Angie, and to all those that are giving of their time and effort in support of Little Darling Rubber Stamps BLOG HOP.

The list of names is right above the video. Have a Blessed week everyone. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment