Thursday 25 June 2015

Zig Clean Watercolor Pens A wheel designed to achieve a three or four color blend at a glance.

Thank you for joining me today. I finally received my Zig Clear Watercolor Pens in the 60 pack. They are absolutely the ultimate watercolor pen on the market. I loved every minute of making these color wheels today. I wanted something that could help other's make blends at the first glance of a true color wheel. I came up with this unique wheel system to turn to any color, then get a mid tone, and a dark tone at a glance. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed making this wheel for you. I am going to proceed to make 3 others in the different color families for instant blending at a glance. I want to thank to 2 new subscriber's here this evening. I appreciate all 104 of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment