Monday 12 February 2018

Copic Markers Blending with INKtense Pencil's. Plus a Bonus

Good evening my friends, and a warm welcome today to my Craft Room. I am placing my Carol's Clean & Simple Style Card using Copic Markers, and Inktense Pencil's here for you to enjoy. You are probably thinking, " how can they work, as one is alcohol based, and the other is INK? I will attempt to show you how I blend them with my Copic Marker's staying perfectly clean on the tips. I also created an Envelope to match which will be in video form for tomorrows tutorial. Hope you will join me then. I will post the products here when I am finished the voiceover for the envelope in the morning. Busy day for me today. hahaha Thanks as always for you support, and your encouragement. Blessings P.S. I would love for you to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment