Saturday 19 August 2017

DIY Custom Corners, Tim Holtz Platform Review, plus HAUL

Thank you so much for joining me today. I have had some major upload problems today. It has been a day project for me to get this tutorial to go live. haha I worked with Apple for a few hours, and then a few on my own to finally get some resolve. I am so pleased that you have joined me for this DIY tutorial. I don't do many of these DIY tutorials, but thought it was such an affordable project, I just had to share it with you. I also did a small haul when picking up the Tim Holtz Platform on Tuesday. I am just getting around to playing with it, and sharing my thoughts with you. Have a wonderful weekend. I am off to finish a project, and see if it is an easier upload. LOL Take care everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get the magnets? Some are just too thick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol. Enjoyed your video and tips. Hope you continue to feel well.

    ReplyDelete