Saturday, 21 January 2017

Go Fish Magnet Game Card..... Reverse Stamping the easy way!

Welcome to my first Card in the year 2017. I took a few weeks off of YouTube, to recovery fully from the Pneumonia epidemic that stayed with me for two long months. I feel much better now, so I wanted to create an aquarium card for you to enjoy. It is a two part card, as the recipient will have a fishing pole attached to play, " Go Fish " and enjoy a colourful card at the same time. Thank you as always for you encouragement, and following my Blog. God Bless

1 comment:

  1. this link will bring you to an action game online. But to play some learning games igrice 123 could be a good source. People who are looking for learning and educational games only can try physics games. One more thing, cooler math games have some good games online.

    ReplyDelete