Sunday 2 October 2016

World Card Making Day Challenge "Flags"

Today is the final day at Catherine Pooler's site, "Stamp Nation" where I was a Guest Designer for World Card Making Day which began Friday, and finishes up today. I made this card for the "Flag" Challenge. I already posted my Guest Design Team Canada Card, so the natural Flag for me to create as a second card was the Great USA Flag. As a Christian, and Canadian, it was an Honour to design the Flag of the United States of America. It is steeped in Christian beginnings, and represents the Freedom we all possess "One Nation Under God". I hope you are inspired by it. With Thanksgiving coming our way, I thought this would be a marvellous card to send out to family, and friends. God Bless America, and my Homeland, Canada.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Carol, Love your card! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you so much my SN friend. smiles Have a wonderful week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete