Thursday 21 April 2016

Altenew Golden Garden Flower Set to make BLUEBERRY BUSHES. PLUS: REVERSED STAMPING 2 FOR 1

Good Morning, and a warm welcome to my Tupelo Guest Design Team Project for today. I am going to show you have easy it is to do "Reverse Stamping". This means you can have one image face the other direction. This will open up all kinds of wonderful DOUBLE SIDED IMAGES using just one stamp. I hope you find it helpful. I also coloured one card with Copic's, and one with my Peerless Watercolour's. Both are Clean and Simple Cards today, yet oh so pretty ones. I used the Altenew Golden Garden Stamp Set to make Blueberry Bushes. Yes, from flower's to blueberry's. I think you will like these techniques. All the products I used are listed below:

Altenew Golden Garden Stamp Set
French Mint Cardstock 100 lb.
12-pack Cool Grey Copic Markers
NEW Lock/Unlock Spray Bottle Mister
Distress Products
Martha Stewart Mini Score Board
Ultra Tip Metal Tip for Ranger Glue
5-x-36-yards Scotch Foam Mounting Tape ROLL
5-oz-bottle MULTI MATT MEDIUM
25x55yd DOUBLE SIDED TAPE
15-sticks 12 X 12 GLUE STICKS
6" X 27 YARDS of Double Sided Tape
3-8-oz-jar LARGE BOTTLE OF RANGER MULTI MATT GLUE
PEERLESS WATERCOLOUR LARGE PACKAGE
Heat-gun-ht400-precision-heat-tool MILWAUKEE
100-lb-10-sheets BAZZELL
MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK

Thank you so much for letting me share my GUEST DESIGN TEAM Cards with you today. REMEMBER: FREE SHIPPING.....INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING....BEST SERVICE EVER!
IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE PRODUCT YOU DESIRE, LEAVE A COMMENT, AND Tupelo's WILL DO THEIR BEST TO FIND YOUR PRODUCTS FOR YOU AT GREAT PRICES.


2 comments:

  1. Both of those cards are just gorgeous, Carol! You did such a wonderful job. I have seen the reverse stamping technique before, but I've never attempted it. Yours is lovely :) I have a birthday in a few days and I think I may take myself shopping at Tupelo's :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Jenn. Happy Birthday my friend. You are so kind to drop me a note. I am glad you enjoyed the video too. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete