Wednesday 14 October 2015

Paint Brushes .... More than just colouring.....Brush Lettering Beginner Style

Good Evening my wonderful Subscriber's, I am so happy you are joining me for some Brush Lettering for Beginner's. I am also going to throw in some Calligraphy styles that will make this Lesson fun for the "Beginner". I want to stress the word, "Beginner", so you feel comfortable coming back for Part 2. We will learn different ways to utilize a marker, pen, quill, and so many more writing apparatus, that will help with these styles of writing. I know this is a little different from my usual Mixed Media Pieces, and Card Crafts, but I assure you, if you like to write, and want to learn how to do your own Sentiments for Cards, or just learn a few new technique's in Brush Lettering, mixed with Calligraphy Styles, I will do my best to teach you what I know on the subject. I am not certified with a paper certificate,  however,  I am certified with the ability to enjoy what I do....You can't get any better than that, can you???? Huge Smiles. I am a self taught artist, calligrapher, brush letter stylist, and anything else  I put my mind to.  I love to start at the BEGINNING, because that is where we feel the most comfortable. Now that you see some of what I will be using in Part 2, check out your stash, and see if any of these products are laying around for us to get started. If you have any questions, you just leave me a Comment, and I will do my best to answer it. See you back soon, with what I am calling, " The "Beginning" of a whole lot of FUN.....OH, with Brush Lettering, and a dash of Calligraphy Style.....!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol just want to let you know that I am looking very forward to your beginners writing videos. I do come to your blog daily but just forget to leave a comment I apologize for that I really look forward to your crafting. THANK YOU for putting so much effort forth. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Janet for dropping by, and as always for your encouraging words. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, just wanted to thank you for the positive feedback on my tutorial. Had a few moments to check out your blog - love all of the fun videos and projects that you do. Looking forward to seeing more on brush lettering! Thanks again and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for leaving me this kind comment Connie. Hope to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete