Saturday 4 July 2015

My Bestie's Design Team Project for Sherry Baldy Stamps

Thank you for joining me to day in my Craft Room. This is my Design Team Project for June. Please go over to these sites to order your My Bestie Products and receive 50% off using the CODE YOURSPECIAL50 and receive 50% off your order. That is amazing. Simply hop over to
Sherry's Etsy Store. Here are some other sites to go and see all the wonderful Design Team Projects, and where you can find some wonderful .Inspiration   Simply go to  My Bestie's here, and find some wonderful stamps for your next project. Here are some of the Design Team Member's Blog's for you to visit. Please leave them a sweet comment. Melissa Cooper  Jen Evers  Leslie Owens  Candy Tichgellaar  Janie Rinta  Kelly Luther  Sandy Hentzel  Shonda Isaac-Meadows  Carol Held  Visit Sherry Baldy Facebook Page  My Bestie Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment