Thursday 23 October 2014

One GORJUS Haul

Thank you for joining me in my Craft Room. I really had a wonderful vacation, but it's good to be home after 16 days away. I had this order delivered on Tuesday, and finally decided to open it today. These GORJUS STAMPS, with MATCHING PAPERS, are by far one of the nicest stamped images for colouring, and matching up with their own paper line, that I have purchaced thus far. The packaging is astoundingly beautiful, the quality is amazing, and the price is affordably delicious....SMILES. I was so smitten with the colouring images, I had to order all of the GORJUS PRODUCTS for my crafting pleasure. Some of the sets are on back order, as well as the matching papers. I look forward to the wonderful cards they will produce. I will see you on the next card creation, as I colour them with my Copics! Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Carol.. I do love watching your haul video's. You always get me into trouble.. now I am off to MarkerPop. Have a blessed day and thank you for sharing your wonderful "surprise!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry my friend...lol..its a crafter's relaxation...lol....I have an order coming tomorrow, I had to have all the new Tim Holt Distress Inks...My truck pulled into Michael's today, and the deals were totally AWESOME! I'll share this one tomorrow. I have started my CHRISTmas Cards, and actually using my supplies...Yahoo! Thanks for dropping by, and leaving me a sweet, and funny comment! Smiles

    ReplyDelete