Thursday 19 June 2014

Beginning stages of an 8" x 28" Mixed Media Canvas

Thank you for joining me this evening to start on my Mixed Media Canvas. I also did an appearance to chat with my RAK PAKKER'S ...lol..I seldom appear before the camera, unless I'm signing for the deaf. This was not planned, believe you me...haha...It was so hot I'm my craft room, that I was sweating, just preparing to begin this Canvas, and getting out the supplies I needed...lol...I guess last minute decisions are sometimes the best.. I looked like a deer staring into a set of high beam truck lights...lol...lol...I felt compelled to thank everyone that joined the July 15th RAK .....So, remember...I have pneumonia, and it was very warm in my Craft Room...lol...lol...and it was not rehearsed...haha...I always admire crafter's that are comfortable on camera preparing their projects....I'm not one of them, as you can see.......hahaha....God Bless you for your support, and subscribing to my Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment