Friday 6 June 2014

Baby Block Card

Welcome to my Craft Room this evening...I had such fun assembling this baby block card, THREE TIMES...lol..because I goofed it up, and had to restart my camera, over, and over...lol...I really do have to learn to use my new Camcorder, with the pause button.....haha! Anyway, I saw this Baby Block Card on Pinterest, and had to try it with Stampin Up's new Baby Stamp Set, with matching Dies. I also love the new ink colours this year...especially the Blackberry Bliss...just yummy! I tried these paper bows on my We Are Memory Keeper's Envelope  Board, that my friend Debbie bought me last year for my Birthday! Thank you Debbie! I saw these paper bows on Pinterest some time ago, and wanted to show you some pretty bows I was able to make, using left over scraps. With having Pneumonia, and on bed rest this past week, I've watched loads of talented people showing how to create many beautiful craft projects. The Baby Block Card was one of them...I hope you will watch Part 2, where I show you the assembly part, which uses most of the Baby Set Stamps, Inks, and matching Dies. This is an amazing Card when finished! You really don't want to miss Part 2, where I pull everything together, making the reveal a simply AMAZING Block Card! Thank you as always for taking the time to view my video's. I am very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment