Wednesday 12 December 2012

FINALLY FEELS LIKE HOME.....

Moving is not one of my top things to do just before Christmas......but, it's almost over....we have 2 garages to move....the business end....that's my hubby's job...lol...and two desks to move here to my house.....my life is almost back to normal....lol...I can find things, and 90 percent of the house is unpacked and I'm feeling right at home....I don't miss the BIG house yet.....just the closet space....lol...thanks for your prayers, and for your support....staying in touch is very important to me....I have found my November BLESSING BOX GIFTS, and will be placing them in the mail.....they got packed, and lost in the shuffle....I was devastated...but they are found.....just the way I packaged them....well....that's what I have been up too....cleaning, organizing, downsizing, fighting the flu bug that hit me today, and trying to get caught up....lol...take care my friends.....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment