Thursday 4 October 2012

Adding some great new pics, and videos.....thanks for joining me today

Hi there fellow STAMPERS....my this has been a journey....lol...starting my VIDEOS, adding a BLOG, having to make extra cards for the Florist Shop.....I am going to download some new videos, along with some extra projects I'm working on this week. Please stick with me while I figure all this out....lol....this will be the avenue I use to place all the measurements of the cards I make....when I put them on YouTube, there sometimes isn't enough room to explain all that goes into the card, or project I'm working on......SMILES....I HAVE ONE MORE VIDEO...lol...that is in the process of downloading....I will post the card measurements for the Satin Ribbon Wreath.....in a few minutes......BE RIGHT BACKhttp://youtu.be/WjKdXLkCWl4

No comments:

Post a Comment