Friday 10 April 2020

The Fuse Tool Comeback

Good morning everyone. I am delighted that you are joining me today. I posted this a few days ago on YouTube and I thought I had already posted here on my Blog. I appreciate each friend here on my Blog and apologize for the delay. I hope that you enjoy the process of this album.

As many of you know I was chosen to Design for " My Creative Spirit " and I couldn't be happier. I hope you will go and check out Clare's site to see the construction of this album. I followed it step by step and it is super easy to follow.

I decided to use the Fuse Tool to create many of the pockets. I also wanted to use some of my stash when creating this 6 X 6 Album. Please check out the Album Instructions HERE

I am not sure how the shipping is at this time but if you are interested in anything I used please comment and I will do my best to find it for you to order. I pray you are all doing well. Have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol.
    Well I finally tried one of these albums. I would love you to look at it and critique if you don't mind. Pop me off an email letting me know where to send the photos for you to see if your ok with that. Thanks my friend.
    Allie
    alliespns@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete