Monday 24 February 2020

Oh, Ballet from Scrap Mir Collection PICTURE ENVELOPE JOURNAL


Good evening my friends and as always a warm welcome to my Craft Room. I was inspired by a Youtube project I watched and decided to create my own version of a 2 large and 2 small Envelope Journal that could house picture memories. In another tutorial at Christmas, I showed you the beautiful papers that my friend EMMA mailed me from France. Emma asked me to create projects using the beautiful Collections from SCRAP MIR. The paper Collection I chose to use in this Envelope Journal was the lovely " Oh, Ballet 12 X 12, 8 X 8 paper packs, ephemera, chipboard cutouts, metal buttons and so much more in this one collection.

This project I used the 8 X 8 papers and matching cutouts to create my Picture ENVELOPE Journal.
Here are some of the LINKS to some of the products I used when creating this Envelope Journal.

Here is the link to DAWN'S CHANNEL which I viewed her "Junk Journal" and was super inspired to create with the Oh, Ballet Collection my rendition of a Picture Envelope Journal.

I will place this up for you now while I go and search out the links of products I shared on my project. Be back soon. Smiles



No comments:

Post a Comment