Friday 22 November 2019

Swiffer Cloth DieCutting experiment using Water-colours


Good morning to each and every one of you that are joining me today to this my first Christmas Card of 2019. I had so much fun experimenting with the innards of a "SWIFFER" Cloth which I watercolored soon after I Die Cut the images. I hope that you were inspired to give this technique a try. I know you will be pleasantly surprised when you see the results.

As always I want to thank each one that follows by way of my Blog. I appreciate your support more than words can say. Below are the LINKS to the supplies used in this project. I always try to find each item in hopes they are still on sale somewhere. Huge smiles I do my best to locate and not forget the products I used from my "stash". smiles

Have a wonderful day and thank you for making mine special.

LINKS below:

Penny Black Natures Beauty Die Set

Memory Box Beaded Background Die

Peaceful Merry Christmas Die by Memory Box

Impression Obsession Twigs Die

Snow Marker Pen

Fine Gold Paper 8 1/2" X 11"

Swiffer Extra Obsorbant Floor Wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment